To help reduce stress, we use a multidisciplinary team approach. Our team comprises volunteers and professionals who are experts in their fields, and work together to share resources, execute the Foundation’s objectives and eradicate poverty in targeted communities.
Our volunteers and experts aim to accomplish our mission in five ways:
- Provision of tuition, school supplies and uniforms for underprivileged children;
- Construction of basic-healthcare facilities (village clinic, maternity ward, etc.);
- Immunization programs on deadly childhood diseases like measles, diarrhea and pneumonia;
- Food and nutrition security programs; and
- Micro-enterprise development courses for rural women.